Micropoint bayonet cooker hose suitable for use with all 3 gas family types, manufactured from stainless steel 316L corrugated, braided hose with a PVC cover. Hoses are manufactured, BSI approved and Kitemarked to BS EN 14800:2007 and have CE certification.
Compatible with BS 669-1 design and EN 15069 approved sockets. All metal connecting ends enable hose to pass the high temperature test of BS EN 1775. 316L stainless steel.
Plug-In Micropoint Bayonet Gas Cooker Hose
- 1250mm x 1/2″ BSP TM, 1/2″ bore, yellow.
- suitable for use with all 3 gas family types
- Length: 35 Inch
- Braided hose with a PVC cover
- Manufactured, BSI approved and Kitemarked to BS EN 14800:2007
- EU manufactured
- Max. working pressure: 0.5 bar
- For ambient temperatures up to 60°C