Rock Estuary Heat Logs are a great local product, which are a good alternative to other fossil Fuels. They are carbon Neutral, outputting extremely low levels of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
These Briquettes are made locally in Rock, Cornwall and are suitable for Open Fires, Wood Burners, Multi-Fuel Stoves, Fire Pits, BBQ’s, Chimineas and Solid Fuel Cookers.
These Heat logs are kiln dried to an approximate moisture level of 6% and are made from 100% recycled wood waste. They are also environmentally friendly with no additives.
They have a very high heat output producing 18kj of heat per gram, are easy to light and produce very little ash levels with no spitting or sparks during burning.
Rock Estuary Heat Logs
- 11kg Bags.
- No Chemicals – Totally Natural Wood waste.
- Approximate moisture level of 6%.
- 100% recycled wood waste.
- Environmentally friendly with no additives.
- High & fast heat output producing 18kj of heat per gram
- No spitting or sparks during burning.
Looking for similar products?
We also supply Burlyburn Miscanthus Heat Logs made from 100% Compressed Elephant Grass.