The powerful 4 stroke engine on the 3kW generator runs smoothly and quietly whilst providing dependable power when you need it most. It is best used for emergencies, job sites and off-grip locations where electricity is needed.
Greengear – 3kw Portable LPG Generator
- Engine GG3GN – 4 stroke
- Displacement – 212cc – 4 stroke
- Rated Output 2.8 kW
- Maximum output 3.0 kW
- Noise output 64 dB at 7 m
- Approx. Gas consumption 19kg – 27 hours*
- Weighs 44 kg
- Electric start
- Rated Frequency 50Hz
- Rated voltage 115/230 V
- Save up to 48% on fuel efficiency vs. petrol*
- Less exhaust emissions than petrol including CO2, NOx and SOx
- No smell or soot
- **Reduced cost in service and repairs compared to petrol generators
- Produce less noise when compared to petrol generators
*Run Time at 75% Load Depends on cylinder size, load and environmental factors.
*”Greenegear 3kW generator at an average consumption of 1.35L/hr using a 47kg cylinder at average retail price Jan 2016. Compared to an equivalent petrol 3kW generator running at 1.29L/hr using unleaded at the average cost of £1.04ppl in 2015.